Obsessions, I have them and they can take over my life for a spell if I let them. I don’t like to admit that I have an obsessive personality but I do. Now I am thinking how can I use this to my advantage with my writing? How can I use a trait that most people would find annoying at the least and downright disturbing at its worst? I thought about my writing and how much I want to accomplish with it. I thought about the way I can obsess over the stupidest things. I wonder if I can actually obsess about writing. I know I think about it a lot, but could I find a way to turn my obsessive behavior into something positive by directing it at my writing?
- Minimum of 1500 words per day
- Flash fiction Friday post every week
- Back to standing while I type and bopping to the music
- At least one post a week for Shadow Rhythms
- Working daily on my Contest
That about sums it up for me. Hope you are having a terrific weekend!
P.S. Don’t forget to check out other Rowers here…