1. Deepti
    Deepti at | | Reply

Great Morgan .. New possibilities are always present .. Its only our outlook which brings them to us..
    All the best in your life.
    Take care

2. Fida
    Fida at | | Reply

I felt the swing in the poem. Thank you for sharing.

3. Sara
    Sara at | | Reply

Lovely. I hope this April challenge will give you the push you need to make writing a regular habit for you again. You’re off to a good start.

Sara
    empireforablueberry.com

4. Patricia Lynne
    Patricia Lynne at | | Reply

A big change in life definitely disrupts writing. I always struggle to get back in the swing of things and just making myself do it and keep going helps.

5. Sheila Good
    Sheila Good at | | Reply

What a lovely theme and blog. I enjoyed your poem very much. A nice way to start the challenge. @sheilamgood at Cow Pasture Chronicles

6. R Thomas Allwin
    R Thomas Allwin at | | Reply

Very nice – best of luck getting it going again!

7. John Holton
    John Holton at | | Reply

I think that’s about the best thing, just get back to writing. I didn’t think this was shaky at all.

John Holton
    Blogging from A to Z Challenge Co-Host
    The Sound of One Hand Typing

8. Robin Rivera
    Robin Rivera at | | Reply

I think the poem sounded good. It gave me a feeling of change, but also of hope.

9. Lori Carlson
    Lori Carlson at | | Reply

Such a beautiful poem, Morgan! I would never guess that you haven’t been writing for a while. Love your quote and the book you are reading!
    Have a great weekend!
    Lori

My A2Zs @ As the Fates Would Have It & Promptly Written
    Follow Me (Ravyne) Twitter|Facebook

10. Beth Camp
    Beth Camp at | | Reply

Lovely start to this intense month of writing and blogging every single day! The tidiness of the photos belies the searching tone of the poem. I hope these daily writes give you a sense of direction, strength, peace and insight. Fondly, Beth

11. Bastet
    Bastet at | | Reply

Hello Dearest Morgan … I’m not really sure where or if I should link anywhere … I signed up for the A to Z event though and I receive your prompts for e-mail … so I’ll link up to you if that’s all right … hoping this will be a great month for you! Bon Chance!

12. Catherine Green
    Catherine Green at | | Reply

I love these precious times of awakening a refreshed vitality and zest for life. Enjoy your new adventures! http://spookymrsgreen.com/2016/04/01/atozchallenge-a-is-for-authorpreneur/