1. Lori Carlson
    Lori Carlson at | | Reply

My condolences on your break-up, Morgan. I will be here, reading about your progress and transformation as you heal. I enjoyed the poem that you posted, both for its shadowed content and visual effect. Many blessings to you! ~Lori~

A2Z People Who Inspire Me @ As the Fates Will Have It: https://asthefateswouldhaveit.wordpress.com/
    A2Z Science Fiction Flash Fiction @ Promptly Written: https://promptlywritten.wordpress.com/

1. Morgan Dragonwillow
      Morgan Dragonwillow at | | Reply

Thanks Lori, I appreciate the support.

Peace,
      Morgan

2. Tasha Duncan-Drake
    Tasha Duncan-Drake at | | Reply

Transformation and healing is always hard, I wish you the best for the future. Good luck in the challenge.
    Tasha
    Tasha’s Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)

1. Morgan Dragonwillow
      Morgan Dragonwillow at | | Reply

Thanks Tasha.

Peace,
      Morgan

3. Patricia Lynne
    Patricia Lynne at | | Reply

Sorry about the break up. I hope your posts help you heal and deal with the big change. =)

1. Morgan Dragonwillow
      Morgan Dragonwillow at | | Reply

Thanks Patty, that is my hope as well.

Peace,
      Morgan

4. Fida Islaih
    Fida Islaih at | | Reply

I’m excited for more poetry by you! I agree, it’s true that our poems have themes at specific times whether we say it, recognize it or not.

1. Morgan Dragonwillow
      Morgan Dragonwillow at | | Reply

Thanks Fida, I’m looking forward to diving into my poetry as well.

Peace,
      Morgan

5. Samantha Bryant
    Samantha Bryant at | | Reply

Cool. This is my third trip through the alphabet with AtoZ. My first year I did “evocative words.” Looking forward to seeing what words you choose!

1. Morgan Dragonwillow
      Morgan Dragonwillow at | | Reply

Mmmmm, evocative words sounds delightful. Thanks for stopping by Samantha.

Peace,
      Morgan

6. JEN
    JEN at | | Reply

Last year was random for me, too. But this year I’m picking a theme.

1. Morgan Dragonwillow
      Morgan Dragonwillow at | | Reply

Hi Jen, I wish themes worked for me but somehow it just doesn’t. For me it is easier to choose words that speak to me and write from there.

Peace,
      Morgan

7. Robin Rivera
    Robin Rivera at | | Reply

I love the way your theme sounds, Wild and Juicy Heart! : ) I hope it also helps you get through your relationship changes. Writing is often a great way to start mending.

1. Morgan Dragonwillow
      Morgan Dragonwillow at | | Reply

Thanks Robin, writing is how I explore what I’m feeling and it is my hope that it will help me mend and move on to the next chapter in my life.

Peace,
      Morgan

8. WriterlySam
    WriterlySam at | | Reply

Love that poem! So sorry to hear about your relationship. Been there. Drank the vodka. Something tells me your theme will be quite cathartic.

AtoZ Theme Reveal_EOS
    #TeamDamyanti

1. Morgan Dragonwillow
      Morgan Dragonwillow at | | Reply

Thanks Sam, that is my hope.

Peace,
      Morgan

9. Nilanjana Bose
    Nilanjana Bose at | | Reply

Beautiful poem. And poetry makes for a great theme and is also a therapy in itself. I will be stopping by in April.

Best wishes,
    Nilanjana.

1. Morgan Dragonwillow
      Morgan Dragonwillow at | | Reply

Thanks Nilanjana, I look forward to sharing my poetry and musings.

Peace,
      Morgan

10. Random Musings
    Random Musings at | | Reply

I’m sorry to hear you and your partner split up. I do like the sound of your theme though, growing and changing is something we all do through out our lives and reading about other people’s perspectives of it is always interesting. This is my 2nd challenge. I didn’t have a theme last year, I just went with whatever I fancied on the day that matched the letter. This year I am doing 100 word flash fiction on the darker side of human nature!
    Debbie

1. Morgan Dragonwillow
      Morgan Dragonwillow at | | Reply

Thanks, I like the sound of flash fiction on the darker side of human nature.

Peace,
      Morgan

11. Gail A Park
    Gail A Park at | | Reply

The poetry just flows out of you! beautiful. Hope the A-Z journey this year helps in your transformation process.
    Gail at Making Life An Art

1. Morgan Dragonwillow
      Morgan Dragonwillow at | | Reply

Thanks Gail, I’m hoping it flows out of me for the A to Z challenge as I haven’t written much lately.

Peace,
      Morgan

12. Deepti
    Deepti at | | Reply

Blood – Bleed .. very touching words….

Have Faith.. Everything happens for a reason.. Time is the best healer…